Self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) are used to protect users against oxygen deficiency, dust, gases and vapors at plants, aboard vessels, at fire and in tunnels. Workers handling hazardous materials or operating in contaminated zones are typically required to wear a self-contained breathing apparatus.
1. Gas Cylinder
2. Full Face Mask
4. Medium Pressure Pipe Assembly
5. High Pressure Connector
6. Positive Pressure Air Control Device
7. Pressure Relief Valve Assembly.
1. Regulation 10, Chapter II-2 International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, as Amended.
2. Chapter 3 of International Code for Fire Safety Systems, as Amended by MSC.339(91).
3. GA 124-2013 Self-contained Positive Pressure Air Breathing Apparatus for Fire Fighting.
4. EN 136 Respiratory Protective Devices-Full Face Mask-Requirement, Testing, Marking(1998). Includeing AC(1999) and AC(2003). Class 2.
5. EN 137 Respiratory Protective Devices Self-contained, Open-circuit Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus Incorporating a Full Face Hood-Requirement, Testing, Marking.